It is NOT by Mere Chance that YOU have come across THIS website!

Monday 8 October 2012

These Affirmations !


1) 
I Love You, I Always Have and I Always Will.

2) 
I Care Deeply for You and All Things.

3) 
I Am Always With You and Will Never Leave You.

4) 
I Am Confident and Completely Free From All Worry & Concern.

5) 
I Am Calm and Content, Satisfied and Fulfilled.

6) 
I Am Fearless and completely at Peace with Everything in my Life.

7) 
I Love and Fully Accept All without Criticism or Judgment.

8) 
I Am aware that I Am one with All There Is.

9) 
I Am excited to live and fully experience my life.

10) 
I Am Deeply Sorry for any Pain that I may have caused to others or myself.

11) 
You are Already forgiven and I will Always forgive You. I Love You unconditionally.

12) 
I Am so Happy, I Feel so Good.

13) 
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

These affirmations will completely transmute the negative emotional energies that were cleared from the healing sounds. 

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment